When it comes to becoming a more effective business leader, there is no shortage of high-quality advice available to you in books and online. For us at Tier 1 Event Management, Inc., the tried-and-true concept of servant leadership is one that resonates and inspires like no other, and we would like to highlight some motivating quotes that convincingly extol this variety of selfless leadership. These bits of wisdom have served us well here at Tier 1 Event Management, Inc., and we are confident they will lead to winning results for you and your organization:
• “The first and most important choice a leader makes is the choice to serve, without which one’s capacity to lead is severely limited.” – Robert Greenleaf
• “When you come to look back on all that you have done in life, you will get more satisfaction from the pleasure you have brought into other people’s lives than you will from the times that you outdid and defeated them.” – Rabbi Harold Kushner
• “You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
• “Twenty-first century leadership relationship dynamics are from the bottom up rather than the top down; from the outside in, rather than the inside out.” – James M. Strock in “Serve to Lead”
• “Servant leadership is all about making the goals clear and then rolling your sleeves up and doing whatever it takes to help people win. In that situation, they don’t work for you; you work for them.” – Ken Blanchard
Our team at Tier 1 Event Management, Inc. hopes that these memorable quotes will inspire you to become a more compassionate and team-focused leader.